Meet Haven Cash
The many hairstyles of Haven
With the dream in mind of owning a lounge, Haven pours all of her savings into purchasing a land in Moodwayers. It was advertised as “a land full of possibilities” but when she arrives, she finds nothing but a large, empty field.
With no money, a suitcase full of clothes and a big empty land, Haven must find a way to survive in the strange town of Moodwayers.
Heir and Family
– Haven Cash is the founder.
– Kids will be named in alphabetical order (not sure what I’ll do when I get to I and X).
– The first child to be born with the founder’s hair color is the next heir. The same applies to twins and triplets.
– The next in line officially takes over as heir when he/she is a young adult.
– Each generation will have at least 2 kids.
– If the heir dies, the next in line takes over.
The Legacy Lot
– The founder starts out on the largest empty lot available in the world of my choosing.
– The heir’s spouse must move onto the legacy lot but the spouse is not forbidden to leave.
– The heir is not allowed to move off the lot. Anyone else can leave if he/she is a young adult.
– The founder starts with 0 funds.
– The only service allowed is the babysitter ONLY if all possible caregivers are at work.
– Aging is set on normal.
– All Sims within the household are controllable.
– Only the founder’s traits are freely chosen by me.
– Traits and aspirations for all other Sims will be chosen randomly using the trait randomizer at createarandomsim.com
That’s it! I can’t wait to get started with the Cash Legacy.