Information such as your (you/the user) email address and name is collected from you when you create an account on this site (Ristical/website/site), subscribe to the newsletter (Hello Box), email us, use our contact form.
You may be required fill out your name and a valid email address to subscribe but you may choose to use our site anonymously (as a visitor).
Ristical does not collect any credit card information or banking details. Ristical (its administrator/s and writer/s) will not request your banking information by email, text, phone, post, fax or any other methods.
Use of Information
The information collected from you may be used to:
- Improve your experience on this site (through your feedback).
- Respond to your queries or requests and otherwise communicate with you.
- Send newsletters (subscribers only).
- Make necessary improvements to our website through your feedback.
Ristical will not share, sell or exchange your personal information (that which directly identifies you) with third parties. This excludes third parties that we trust (such as Google) who help us to keep our website functioning and view analytics, provided they respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Information that does not directly identify you may be shared with third parties (for instance, Google Analytics) for the betterment of this site through our content.
Sponsored links provided by Google Adsense may appear on certain pages on Ristical. These links will direct you to other websites which have their own policies.
There after, your use of and conduct on these third party websites are your responsibility. Ristical is not liable for the products and services of third parties.
- Ristical itself for the functionality of the website.
- CloudFlare for content delivery.
- Sucuri for security purposes.
- AddToAny for you to be able to share posts.
- Google Adsense (DoubleClick cookie) to provide advertisements.
Protection of Information
Ristical uses a secure server, protected by Sucuri and other means to restrict admin access and therefore protect your information and our site.
This policy was last updated on 23 May 2018.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please visit the contact page.